Financing Irish Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce that the 6th annual Financing Irish Infrastructure conference will return to Dublin on 21 November.
The National Development Plan 2018-2027 promises to transform urban and rural communities across Ireland.
At Financing Irish Infrastructure 2018 policymakers and leaders in the public sector will join experts from the infrastructure delivery and investment sector in a frank and open discussion on how the plan can be implemented successfully.
The main conference will take place at The Westbury Hotel with targeted sessions, and will also provide plenty of time for meetings and networking in the heart of Dublin. A drinks reception in Sam's Bar will follow after the conference.
Ireland is one of the world’s leading markets in harnessing partnerships to solve infrastructure challenges. We are very excited to be returning to Dublin as dynamic solutions are sought for the European market, we hope you decide to join us.
- Delegates to enjoy Guinness at Sams Bar post conference...Read More
- Previous sponsors KPMG supporting this year's Financing Irish Infrastructure...Read More
- Ireland’s National Development Finance Agency has appointed a new director who will join in the coming months....Read More
- Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce Arthur Cox as sponsors to FII2018...Read More
- The Irish government has launched the National Development Plan setting out infrastructural investment in Ireland for the next 10 years....Read More
- Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure...Read More