Financing Irish Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is pleased to announce the fourth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure event.
This year’s event will focus on new sectors coming forward for private finance such as housing, healthcare and interconnectors and what the mid-term review of the Capital Plan might mean for infrastructure.
With presentations by the National Development Finance Agency and the key stakeholders, the conference will also cover the lessons learnt from projects over the last 12 months and what could be improved for future deals.
This year’s event will include a pre-conference drinks and seated dinner to give attendees plenty of opportunity to mix with the key players in this exciting market.
- Belfast City Council has launched a bid for a City Growth Deal at Westminster....Read More
- 16/11/2016Ireland’s M20 to proceedTransport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has received approval from the transport minister to commence early activities for a motorway between Cork and Limerick; procurement of consultants to commence in 2017...Read More
- 15/11/2016Irish ministers quizzed on EIB fundingIreland’s finance minister responds to questions on European Investment Bank (EIB) funding for housing and projects; transport minister quizzed on Metro North; board member sought for NTMA...Read More
- 14/11/2016EIB mulls Irish housing loanThe European Investment Bank (EIB) is appraising a loan to finance the construction of social housing in Ireland and related infrastructure...Read More
- 03/11/2016‘Steady performance’ at Bam PPPA nine-month trading update from Royal Bam Group shows revenue up for PPP and profits up for the wider group...Read More
- 02/11/2016PPP model for Dublin airport hotelThe Dublin Airport Authority (daa) seeks expressions of interest to finance, build, operate and transfer (FBOT) a terminal-linked hotel...Read More
- Ireland's National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has awarded a contract to advise on infrastructure investments...Read More
- Ireland's National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) has awarded an advisory contract for the second bundle of the Social Housing PPP Programme....Read More
- The European half-year PPP market value increased by 72% compared to the first half of 2015 according to the European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC)...Read More
- 26/10/2016Adviser appointed for Irish housing PPPsThe National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) has added a firm to the advisory team for the Social Housing PPP Programme...Read More