Financing Irish Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure conference will return to Dublin on 11 December. This year’s event will take place at the Westbury, Dublin.
Financing Irish Infrastructure conference attendees will hear presentations from the National Development Finance Agency and the leading investors, financiers and advisers driving the market.
This timely event will provide a unique platform to discuss the future of infrastructure finance in Ireland and new projects from the 10 year investment plan coming out later this year. Through a series of presentations, panels and networking breaks, participants will have all the information needed about the new opportunities in Ireland.
This year’s event will include pre-conference drinks to give attendees plenty of opportunity to network with the key players in the Irish market.
- 16/10/2017Irish education PPP programme launched11 higher education PPP projects revealed; technical advisers to be procured to get schemes ready for procurement ...Read More
- 13/10/2017Cork-Limerick motorway in Capital PlanIrish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed a motorway between Cork and Limerick will be included in the National Investment Plan. ...Read More
- 13/10/2017Consultant sought for Irish stadiumA consultant is being sought to examine all aspects to deliver and operate a redeveloped stadium in Dublin. ...Read More
- 10/10/2017Irish housing shortlist revealedThe four shortlisted teams for a mixed use housing development in Dublin have emerged....Read More
- 05/10/2017Irish uni seeks technical consultantsA university in Dublin is to establish a framework of multi-disciplinary design teams for the development of accommodation and capital construction....Read More
- 04/10/2017RFQ nears for Dublin housing dealExpressions of interest (EoIs) are to be released by Dublin City Council for two major integrated mixed tenure residential developments....Read More
- 29/09/2017Ratings agency hires KfW directorKroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) has launched a new office in Ireland and brought in a project finance expert from KfW Bank....Read More
- 28/09/2017Irish govt backs Cork-Limerick linkTaoiseach Leo Varadkar has announced that a motorway will be built between Limerick and Cork....Read More
- 28/09/2017Irish council seeks office partnerA county council in Ireland is seeking qualifications for a concession to design, build, fund, maintain and operate an office building....Read More
- 27/09/2017Ireland unveils growth fundsThe Irish government is to establish funds to leverage private investment under the National Investment Plan as a draft of National Planning Framework is released....Read More