Financing Irish Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure conference will return to Dublin on 11 December. This year’s event will take place at the Westbury, Dublin.
Financing Irish Infrastructure conference attendees will hear presentations from the National Development Finance Agency and the leading investors, financiers and advisers driving the market.
This timely event will provide a unique platform to discuss the future of infrastructure finance in Ireland and new projects from the 10 year investment plan coming out later this year. Through a series of presentations, panels and networking breaks, participants will have all the information needed about the new opportunities in Ireland.
This year’s event will include post-conference Christmas drinks to give attendees plenty of opportunity to network with the key players in the Irish market.
- 04/12/2017NDFA preps housing PPPIreland’s National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) has published a prior information notice for Social Housing PPP Bundle 2....Read More
- 29/11/2017EU launches cities advisory serviceThe European Commission and European Investment Bank (EIB) have launched a new advisory service to help cities plan investments....Read More
- The Netherlands has come out on top of the latest infrastructure rankings from law firm CMS, with the UK dropping from first to fourth....Read More
- 23/11/2017PIN for Irish M20 consultantsAuthorities in Ireland are to seek advisory services imminently for the M20 Cork to Limerick motorway....Read More
- 23/11/2017EIB: PPP market remains weakThe European Investment Bank (EIB) has warned that while the PPP market has improved, investment activity remains at historically low levels...Read More
- 22/11/2017Irish police PPP initiated 'this year'The Irish government has committed to initiating the Garda Station PPP programme before the end of the year. ...Read More
- 20/11/2017EIB backs Limerick regenThe European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed a loan for a regeneration project in Limerick....Read More
- 13/11/2017RFI for Irish landfill siteA county council in Ireland wishes to explore innovative and cost-effective options to utilise a landfill site....Read More
- 13/11/2017Irish govt releases IMF infra reportThe Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER) has released the report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) evaluating Ireland’s public investment in infrastructure....Read More
- 10/11/2017Advisers sought for Irish health PPPIreland’s Health Service Executive (HSE) is seeking advisory services for the Community Nursing Units (CNU) PPP....Read More