Partnerships Bulletin's Financing Irish Infrastructure 2018 will bring decision-makers in the public sector and leaders from the infrastructure investment and delivery sector together to provide solutions for the successful implementation of the National Development Plan.
This year's event will introduce a new 'buffet style' of conferencing where attendees can select sessions dependent on their business interests and combine with meetings and networking.
Throughout the interactive conference speakers, panellists and delegates will provide innovative ideas as to how capital investments in the Plan could be designed, financed, built and maintained.
· Major road and transit projects
· Energy generation, transmission and efficiency projects
· Healthcare, education, justice and communications technology
· Housing and mixed-use regeneration projects
Topics will include:
· Alternative delivery models for infrastructure, energy and housing projects
· Opportunities for investment in Ireland and abroad
· Supporting Irish expertise
· Supply chain management
· International and domestic procurement best practice
· Latest technologies, trends and future proofing
Ireland is one of the world’s leading markets in harnessing partnerships to solve infrastructure challenges. We are very excited to be returning to Dublin as dynamic solutions are sought for the European and global market, we hope you decide to join us.
Partnerships Bulletin is an intelligence provider to public and private sector organisations, who build, finance and maintain public-owned assets through partnerships.